Maybe you just want just a taste or don’t feel you can commit a whole day to exploring a topic and hearing new ideas. If so, then maybe this is for you.
We have presented short sessions for West and North Yorkshire Chamber and been asked to provide these for the new Ad:Venture programme:
Learning Lunch: Time Management
Join us for our Networking Learning Lunch where there will be an opportunity to network over a buffet lunch followed by an interactive presentation by Steve Goodwill of Goodwill Training on Time Management, covering:
- Why time matters and knowing what to do next;
- How to plan and prioritise;
- Recognising time stealers, time wasters and overcoming them;
- Understand how our behaviour helps and hinders;
- Tips on managing interruptions, email and people.
Learning Lunch: Dealing with Difficult People
Join us for our Networking Learning Lunch where there will be an opportunity to network over a buffet lunch followed by an interactive presentation by Steve Goodwill of Goodwill Training on Dealing with Difficult People, covering:
- A range of difficult behaviours and situations encountered at work;
- Controlling your reaction, recognising options and making a positive choice;
- Understanding their behaviour, appreciating their view and managing the situation;
- Building self confidence and mutual trust for long term relationships.
These short and practical sessions cannot cover all aspects of the subject, but will highlight the key points, provide some practical tips and can serve as a useful introduction or refresher. If this is something you are interested in, we can deliver similar sessions on these and other topics in your organisation or at your event – call for details on 01943-862209, or email us with your requirements: firstname.lastname@example.org.