Goodwill Training design and deliver a wide range of courses – most are written to address a specific need for a particular client. You can learn more about these under the headings on the right.
We also run occasional open or public course of a more generic nature and you can find some examples of these under Business Skills.
Others will appear here, such as when we deliver courses or workshops in collaboration with others, for example with the local Chamber of Commerce:
Date: to be confirmed
Venue: Bradford Chamber
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the ingredients of a successful presentation
- Prepare, plan, structure and deliver an effective presentation
- Communicate powerfully and with confidence and energy
- Know how to manage the discussion period, deal with objections and handle questions in a confident and positive manner.
- Setting the Scene:
- ‘Let me introduce myself’
- Current impact and personal objectives
- Preparing to make a presentation
- Structuring a presentation
- Openings and closings – presentations and review
- Physical impact of the speaker
- Using verbal and non-verbal behaviours for added professionalism
- Controlling nerves
- Effective visual aids
- Handling questions and objections
- Preparation time
- Individual Presentations – each participant to make a 10 minute presentation, which will receive audience/trainer feedback
- Action Planning
Member Price: £ 200. Non Member Price: £ 275.